Monday, November 1, 2010

November

I am so excited that it's finally November. There are so many good things happening this month!
  • A trip to South Carolina.
  • Our first baby shower - with Kirk's family and friends.
  • A trip home to Chicago! (Not excited about a 16+ hour car ride while 6 months pregnant, but we gotta get there somehow!)
  • Our second baby shower - with my family and our Illinois friends
  • My youngest sister's 21st birthday
  • Thanksgiving! (which means all the sweet potatoes I can eat!)
  • Matt and Sarah's wedding! I can't wait to celebrate with them!
  • Going to see Lion King with Jen and Adrian
  • eating Portillos! (you're not supposed to eat hot dogs while pregnant, but I am making the exception for a Portillos hot dog while I'm home. I haven't had Portillos since June - there is NO way I can resist!)
  • Getting to go to our old church FCCC! We miss everyone there so much and can't wait to see the warehouse all finished!
  • The new Harry Potter moving comes out so I get to see it with my sister Carrie!
  • I can start listening to Christmas music!

Seriously - what a great (and busy) month!

The baby is growing and I am starting to show a little bit. (I'll post another belly picture later this week) I definitely don't look what I thought I would look like at 5 months pregnant, but it's ok. We go to the doctor on Thursday so hopefully we'll get another positive report on baby girl. I've been having a lot of back pain and get tired so easily, but that's ok. It's all part of it and it'll be worth it. I also am currently craving apple juice (but it has to be ice cold and a little watered down) and we should have never, ever brought home candy from the Fall Fest at church. I don't have the will power and keep taking a piece every time I walk past the bowl. I know I could move the bowl to someplace where I can't see it or reach it...but let's be honest, I don't think that will stop me!

1 comment:

  1. Wow - busy, yet fun month ahead of you!! Thinking of you!

    ReplyDelete