Thursday, September 23, 2010

Two to Three

I've tried blogging before and never really felt like I had much to say. But now that we have a baby on the way, I think I'll have more to write about. Since all of our friends and family are spread out around the country, hopefully this will help us stay connected.

To catch everyone up, Kirk and I moved from Chicagoland to Goldsboro, NC at the beginning on July. Kirk is the director of student ministries at a church here in Goldsboro. About 5 days before we moved, we found out that we were pregnant! I am due on February 22nd. We found out last Tuesday that it's a girl! That was a huge surprise because almost everyone had guessed boy.

That's it in a nutshell. You can add us to your blog favorites and check back for updates!

1 comment:

  1. Yay my little niece! Brett says "we'll keep her away from boys until she's thirty at which time she can start watching Mr. Rogers."

    ReplyDelete