Thursday, September 23, 2010

Baby Girl!

Here's our little girl! Sorry about the bad picture quality. We haven't set up our printer/scanner yet so I had to take a picture of the ultrasound picture with my phone and upload it. This is at 18 weeks. The doctor said everything looks great and that she is growing well. We really wanted to find out if it was a boy or girl, so I drank some coffee and ate candy before the ultrasound to hopefully get the baby to move around some. It definitely worked! She was kicking her legs and moving her arms and squirming everywhere! It was awesome! They got a nice clear shot, so they are pretty positive that it's a girl!

2 comments:

  1. It looks like you are following in your parents' footsteps with a girl! How wonderful! We are all excited for you and your new little one. I just found pictures of you and your grandmother when you were about 2 years old. I will have to copy and blog them. Your grandmother would send the pictures to me with the comment, "Isn't that just the most beautiful baby!" She said that about all 4 of you.

    ReplyDelete