Sunday, March 27, 2011

1 Month!

Happy One Month Birthday Riley! It has been a crazy, wonderful, challenging, exhausting, exciting month. Riley is up to 8 lbs 14 ounces and doing great! She is getting her days and nights straightened out which has meant more sleep for mom and dad! She is getting bigger and cuter every day! I'm feeling better as I continue to heal from the c-section and a bout of mastitis. There has been a few rough days for me and a couple late night phone calls to the doctor and some extra doctor appointments, but I'm doing better now. Kirk is such a great dad. He is so good with Riley and so helpful. Riley loves him and I think we have a daddy's girl on our hands! This month has gone by in a big blur! Days feel long, nights feel longer, yet the month has gone by so quickly! We've had great visits with family and Riley has loved meeting all her grandparents and looks forward to continuing to be spoiled by them! I will post pictures soon. We have a new camera and a new computer. Between my sleep deprivation and lack of technological skills, I can't figure out how to get the pictures from the camera to the computer, so once I figure that out I'll get them posted on here. I will try and post more often. Until then, Happy One Month B-day Riley! WE LOVE YOU!

2 comments:

  1. A month already? Wow. The pictures you send your Mom are beautiful. She has changed so much since we saw her. Glad you're doing well. She is a beautiful little girl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe it's been one month!!! Praying for you Jess! Way to go papa Kirk!!! Love you guys!!!

    ReplyDelete